Our frames and cases are made with love and we package them carefully, but sometimes things break.
Upon opening your order, please be sure to check that there are no cracks that have occurred during transit. We will replace or fully refund all frames that have been broken in transit.
Here's what you have to do:
- Retain all original packaging as proof of your order being broken in transit.
- Take a picture of your frame with its original post packaging showing the damage
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving your package
- Send us an email subject BROKEN IN TRANSIT #_ _ _ _(invoice number) to firstname.lastname@example.org (attach your photo, briefly explain the problem and include your Full Name and best contact number).
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery status for parcel tracking so please make sure you notify us immediately.
We cannot be responsible for damage to your frame that happens once it has been taken out of its packaging so make sure you check your frame as soon as you open your package.
Custom frames cannot be exchanged or refunded for change of mind.